Anabolic steroids are synthetic substances that closely resemble testosterone, but contain slight deviations to give them certain properties. Conversely, HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is a synthetic hormone with no difference from the HGH naturally found in the body. Many athletes and bodybuilders use one or the other – and sometimes both – to gain muscle, strength, and stamina. Read on to understand more about the HGH vs. Steroids debate.
What Steroids Do
Anabolic steroids are all derivatives of testosterone. Scientists in laboratories make slight molecular changes to testosterone, and each change gives a steroid a new property. For example, it is possible to make testosterone more anabolic or less androgenic by simply manipulating the carbon atoms in the molecular chain. This gives athletes and bodybuilders a wide variety of steroids from which to choose (Dianabol, Trenbolone, Winstrol, and others) whether they want to build muscle or cut fat. Simply put, steroids increase the amount of free testosterone in the body, thereby increasing nitrogen retention and the ability for the muscles to build new tissue following workouts.
What HGH Does
On the other hand, HGH is a hormone that, although synthetic and created in a laboratory like anabolic steroids, is no different from the HGH produced in the body. Growth hormone has very few side effects when used responsibly, and it performs a host of vital functions such as stimulating the repair of tissue, promoting cell regeneration, directing the function of other hormones and enzymes, and controlling overall brain function. While anabolic steroids serve one main purpose for athletes, HGH serves several. In fact, it can be said that HGH primes the body to make anabolic steroids more effective in the long run, although not everyone who takes HGH will need steroids to bulk up. HGH is much more expensive though.
Which Is Best?
When you want to determine whether HGH or anabolic steroids are your best choice for bulking up or obtaining a tight, lean appearance, there are several different factors to consider.
- Unlike anabolic steroids, HGH has very few side effects and does not cause chemical dependence.
- HGH is generally well-tolerated in both men and women.
- The body absorbs HGH easily because it is an exact duplicate of the hormone produced in the pituitary gland; the body has a harder time absorbing anabolic steroids because while they are close in molecular structure, they are not exactly the same.
- HGH takes a while to work; most users must stay on it for several months in order to notice any real effects. Anabolic steroids can provide bulking or cutting results in as little as a few weeks.
- Anabolic steroids are valuable in the medical world because they treat a number of diseases. Currently, physicians do not use HGH for medical purposes.
- Many people consider HGH the fountain of youth, and this is apparent in Hollywood actors like Sylvester Stallone who is in prime physical condition despite his upcoming 70th
Whether you want to use anabolic steroids or HGH depends on many things. Remember that HGH is milder, but it takes much longer to provide results. Anabolic steroids can provide results much more quickly, but the risk of side effects is much higher.
Our company sell raws steroids powder and GH products,any more information you wonder,please freely contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Wickr: yukilandmark / Skype: yuki.lee750